Summer DIY Yard Decor
I am so ecstatic that is summer! I hope you all enjoy these super cute yard DIY’s that I made, actually for Mother’s Day! Both of these are incredibly simple to do but incredibly fun!
All supplies bought at Michaels and Lowes!
- Have fun buying fairies, gnomes, and their homes!
- Get one big ceramic pot and then a small to medium one.
- Buy soil and succulents or flowers
- Fill the big pot with soil to basically the brim
- Smash the heck out of the small pot, ground it in the soil in the big pot, then fill it in with soil
- Plant the succulents and add soil as needed
- Add the fairies, gnomes, and other décor
- Add it to your garden or to the porch!
- Buy the décor items and the glass bowl, glass vase, or a shell bowl (that I tried to convince my siblings to buy but they went for the vase)
- Buy some sand and seashells unless you have some from a vacation!
- Add sand and “water”
- Add seashells
- Add beach items
- Add to porch or garden!
It’s really that simple! And that Cute!! I am actually disappointed that I had to give these away to my moms because I wanted to keep them!
Thanks for stopping by as always! Remember that you are beautiful inside and out, an inspiration, and an adventurer!
I hope you have a great day! Please share, comment, and share some more!