Over 40 Date Ideas and a DIY Gift All in One!
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you get to spend it with the ones you love! But if you’re a procrastinator like me then you still need gift ideas or even date ideas! So I’m giving you both in one!
What you need: Mason jar, craft paint, popsicle sticks, and a sponge brush. Oh, and a heart cut out of paper and tape!
First, tape the heart onto the mason jar. Then, paint the mason jar with the sponge brush and your desired colored with two coats. Wait for the first coat to dry before you paint the second one. Next, peel off the paper heart. Lastly on the popsicle sticks write the date night ideas! So when you and your valentine don’t know what to do you can pull out one and GO! I personally used a green marker for super cheap dates or FREE! Yellow for medium priced dates and red for those one time EXPENSIVE dates!
Okay here on some date ideas!
- Game night! Either invite friends over to play a new board game
- Go to a local play or one your school/university is putting on!
- Go local site seeing – for me like the Royal
- Go apple picking!
- The classic dinner and a movie
- Expensive- Buy plane tickets for your next vacation!
- Painting with a Twist/ take an art class
- Go to a local event like a festival or farmers market
- Fly kites
- Go to a sports event
- Disney/Romantic movie marathon and baking
- Go tubing
- Paint ceramics
- Go Karting
- Find a new place to hike
- Skiing or snowboarding
- Coffee house for open mic night
- Share embarrassing photos from your childhood
- Make travel bucket list
- Go paintballing
- Go dessert shop hoping and try all your fav treats! Make sure you hit the gym after!
- Try a brand new restaurant in your own city or the city next door!
- Go to the Zoo – again in your own city or the one next door
- Sign up for a marathon, train for it, then run
- Go to a museum
- Have a contest! Who can take the best photo of scenery
- Go camping!
- Go skydiving
- Go ice skating
- Water gun fight
- Themed dinner and movie
- Picnic in a park
- Take a road trip- close or far
- Find a new sport to play for the day
- Watch home movies
- Go star gazing
- Concert or music festival
- Go to the hot springs
- Putt Putt
- Drive in movie
- Impromptu photo shoot!
Happy Valentine’s Day all you love birds! And all you singles can be my valentine! Remember you’re beautiful and inspiring!
Don’t forget sharing is caring, clicking on the ads fund more DIYs, and subscribing will keep you updated!