7 Reasons To Love a Surprise Vacay!
Hello all! Long time no see!
I have not posted in a long time! I have been extremely busy! I go to school, go to my first job, go to my second job, study, then go to bed and hopefully eat between! Thankfully we when we we’re on spring break my wonderful boyfriend planned a mini vacation for us! So here are ten reasons you should plan a vacation for your significant other or should love the surprise vacation:
- Its all planned for you! – this was the best thing; all I had to do was pack!
- You do not know where you are going so you are either super prepared for some things or unerprepared so you have to go SHOPPING! Finding a local Target is always fun!
- You do not have any expectations because you do not know what to expect.
- No worrying!
- You get to sit back and wonder about all the places you could be going, its peaceful.
- Let’s just face it you fall in love, with the person who planned it, all over again because they went through all the time and effort to plan something for you!
- Whatever you are going to be doing you are going to have fun or be relaxed, so look forward to the excitement!
Garrett took me to a relaxing vacation at the Hot Springs in Glenwood Springs! I am very thankful for this quick getaway!
Check out the Iron Mountain Hot Springs to Relax. Restore. Rejuvenate.
Tata for now,